Dear Friends of Save A Life International!
We would like to wish you a Very Happy Easter and to remind you that Jesus died for you and He is Risen to set you free!
Highlights of 2019!
We have so many thing to be grateful for this Spring!!!
- Our Life Centers continue to help moms in many ways. The program “Threads of Hope” has been especially successful this year.
- Over 20 women started the healing process after the loss of their babies. So many families suffer in silence without anyone to listen and support them during this difficult time of their lives.
- In March, our Educational Team had a series of presentations about the sanctity of life in several schools of Odessa. Over 600 young people learned about abstinence and the harm of abortion.
- Our Polish Center is active and running, with women already coming for counseling. The center is seeing practical results as some of the women are going through the programs and carrying their babies to term! It’s such a blessing to see a mother choose life for her baby.
- The team in Cherkassy continues to go through training and preparation to receive certification in Crisis Pregnancy Counseling. With God’s help, we are planning to open a Life Center in Cherkassy in the fall.
- I am very happy to announce that next month we’ll have the Life Center in Philadelphia up and running. Our wonderful team is ready to help women in crisis within the Russian- Ukrainian community. We have been preparing for this day for over a year and are so blessed to have this opportunity to serve in the US. This is new ground for us and we are asking for your prayers and financial support.
From Chernivtsi Life Center
With God’s help, little David is out of the hospital.
His mother, our client, gave birth to twins, from which only David survived. Our volunteers raised all the necessary resources to help him fight for his life as he was born very premature and sick. During his stay in the hospital, our volunteers were the main lifeline for him and his mom, providing food, medicine, counseling and comfort during their time of crisis.
Seventy seven days later!
A small way to great achievements and victories!
Thank You, Almighty God, for life and for all the people who are compassionate and ready to help!
Today we are calm and we rejoice because David will live and we have a great privilege and honor to observe his life and future.
This is one of the many success stories that are possible because of your generous donations.
Please check us out on Facebook where we regularly post our needs and successes!
Stay with us for Life!
Please consider donating now and pledging an amount to contribute monthly.
We are grateful for your support and believe together we can be a powerful instrument in God’s hands to protect life, support women who need help and save children from abortion!